Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Dallas based commercial real estate syndication and property/asset Management Company seeks a talented Property Accountant to join dynamic team. This part-time position offers an excellent opportunity with an established and growing organization in a fast paced environment.
- Perform Full Charge Bookkeeping Functions to include Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Monthly Journal Entries to General Ledger thru Financial Statements
- Prepare Monthly Reconciliations on Excel for inclusion in Monthly Investor Reports
- Maintain and track Escrow Account Balances for Projects
- Maintain documentation for Lender Draws
- Calculate Management Fees and Lease Commissions
- Assist Property Management with Monthly Variance Reports
- Assist with Escalations and Prior Year Recoveries
- Participate in Budget preparation
- Assist with State Tax Filings
- Prepare Year End Tax Statements for Investors
- Assist with Special Projects as requested
Highly organized with special attention to detail
Problem solving skills including excellent communication skills
High degree of professionalism with high energy and outgoing personality
Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Ability to multi task and recognize important and time sensitive issues
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Property Management: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now