Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Growing construction consultancy seeks a part-time Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant for 20 hours per week.
- Assist Accounting Dept in recording, reconciling and auditing accounting data.
- Assist in preparing and disbursing payments to vendors via Ajera accounting system.
- Assist in posting transactions to Ajera accounting system.
- Properly code charges for posting costs.
- Assists the accountant in the preparation of financial statements, cost reports and bank reconciliations as needed.
- Interpret contracts provisions in order to help identify allowable/nonallowable expenditures.
- Assist with coordinating office service and repair calls.
- Order office supplies.
- Serve as a receptionist.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner.
- Ensure that the Office and Reception area are organized and clean.
- Assist with coordinating company events
- Computer accounting systems background
- Knowledge of, and experience in the construction and A&E industries is preferred
- Experience with Ajera and/or Deltek Systems is preferred (or other A&E industry packages)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and business communications skills
- Must have stable work history
- Must be detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now