Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This position is a temporary assignment.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform revenue accounting responsibilities to include but not limited to: account analysis, reporting and applicable journal entries
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations
- Enter month-end and year-end journal entries in SAGE 300
- Cash audits and daily cash review
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Up to 2 years of progressive accounting experience, preferably with a not-for-profit.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of GAAP principles.
- SAGE 300 accounting software experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Able to work flexible hours as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to walk, stand, sit, kneel, stoop, crawl, twist, reach above head, pull bend, climb stairs and ladders and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license (to operate Zoo vehicles) with reliable transportation
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now