Sr. Tax Analyst
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
BASIC FUNCTION :
Reviews/prepares US tax provision including FIN 48 calculations. Prepares tax basis balance sheet reports, tax account rollforward and supporting documentation. Reviews/prepares US tax compliance schedules and calculations. Is responsible for conducting tax research to determine appropriate tax treatment as needed. Prepares tax provision of separate entity’s financial statements.
1. Reviews/prepares quarterly domestic tax provision, including FIN 48 computations.
2. Assists with quarterly external reviews and audits.
3. Prepares quarterly tax account rollforward.
4. Prepares/maintains domestic tax basis balance sheet.
5. Reviews/prepares annual domestic tax budget provision.
6. Prepare/review U.S. federal consolidated tax return and state income and franchise tax returns.
7. Prepares quarterly tax estimated payment calculations.
8. Works on various tax research projects.
9. Assists with other annual domestic filing requirements, as necessary.
10. Assists with special projects as needed.
EDUCATION : BS/BA in Accounting. Certified Public Accountant status or significant progress toward certification or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE : 3 - 4 years overall tax experience with Big 4 accounting firm and/or large corporate tax background. 2+ years experience with ASC 740 (FAS 109) tax accounting preferred. Strong U.S. tax and tax research experience.
SKILLS : Excellent communication skills. Computer skills, including OneSource Tax Provision (TaxStream), MS Word and Excel, FAS, PeopleSoft and Essbase skills a plus. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent time management skills.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS : Must be detail oriented and a self starter.
INGENUITY : Requires understanding of the overall general accounting system and the ability to analyze specific entries and related financial reports and their correlation to income tax reporting requirements. Exercises interpersonal communication skills with appropriate accounting personnel in obtaining information needed for tax return and provision review/preparation.
DECISION MAKING : Makes initial decisions in accumulation and presentation of accounting information for federal
- tax: 3 years
Required license or certification:
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Corporate Taxes
- Financial Analyst
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now