Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is currently searching for a part time accountant or bookkeeper to work within the bounds of in-house financial department.
Ideal candidates will be outgoing, personable and excited to join a family of passionate outdoor enthusiasts who are dedicated to customer service and creating a fun work environment.
This position is responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate and also performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties as well as check the accuracy of calculations performed by other employees.
- Records all Accounts Payable
- Records all Payroll Journal Entries
- Classifies Expenses
- Records All Banks Cash, Checks and Credit Card Receipts Daily
- Reconciles All Bank Accounts
- Reconciles All credit Card Accounts
- Pays monthly Sales Tax
Job Requirements - What You Must Have
- 4 year College Degree in Accounting or Related Field
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Knowledge of accruals process is a an added bonus
- Experience with NetSuite is a huge plus
Ideal Candidate - What We Want
- Ability to Multi-Task; Juggle Multiple Projects/Assignments
- Strong Communication Skills
- Effective Project Management Skills; Able To meet Strict Deadlines
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Hard Working and Driven Personality
- Ability to Work Comfortably in a Fast Paced, Moving Environment
- Part Time
- Bookkeeping: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now