Accounts Payable Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team.
The right candidate is detail-oriented, a self-starter and has the capacity to adapt and learn quickly. If you want to put your accounting skills to work in a fast-paced, upbeat environment this may be the place for you.
- Audit/Entry of accounts payable invoices including discrepancy resolution
- Perform heavy data entry with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Preparing and running vendor payments
- Maintain vendor and client files
- Maintain department/committee budgets
- Assist with various other accounting and administrative tasks including human resources and front desk duties
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good time management/organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Payable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now