Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Optimal candidate will be able to help run the general ledger close each month, including validating translations and balances, ensuring primary account reconciliations for intercompany and equity are completed accurately and timely, and communicating with other departments (including our offshore support team in India) as needed.
- GL and Financial Reporting
- Oversees and supports the monthly general ledger close process, performs account reconciliations, prepares journal entries, and coordinates with other departments to ensure correcting entries are properly made. Prepares and reviews financial reports for use in internal and external reporting, as needed.
- Ensure that transactions are properly supported and classified in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepares and oversees the reconciliation of various Balance Sheet accounts, including Intercompany
- Analyzes inter-company relationships and transactions
- Prepares reports and conducts analysis for Financial Reporting Supervisor as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance degree with a Major in Accounting is required.
- CPA preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of accounting experience, with preference for public accounting background
- Direct experience reconciling large intercompany accounts with high volumes of transactions
- Experience supporting the GL Close process is a plus Knowledge,
- Skills & Abilities: Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel with formulas, pivot tables, and analysis
- accounting: 5 years
- Pivot Tables and Formulas: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now