Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
The successful candidate would enjoy the following:
- Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
- Taking on the occasional shoebox, putting it in order, and getting the client set-up to move forward on our cloud-based platform.
- Collaborate with the clients’ team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success
- Implement cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up/clean-up their books, (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools, and (3) set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
- On an on-going basis manage as applicable processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis, as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your Financial Operations Manager and other Financial Operations Associates on your team to ensure all clients are delighted through services. This means timely and effective communication, and delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and in general providing value through stellar accounting support.
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business.
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience.
- Strong experience working with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with employees and senior managers of the company.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily.
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now