Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Under general supervision, the associate auditor will assist with the examination, analysis, and audit of supplier contracts with a primary focus on determining deviations from the agreed-upon commercial terms. Duties will include assistance with the detailed review work of invoice records and backup. Duties will either be performed in an office environment, or onsite at suppliers' locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist audit team in reviewing of contracts with a focus on commercial terms and overall contract intent.
- Recognize contract risk exposures upon review of the contract terms and conditions.
- Under general supervision, perform certain substantive testing of invoice transactional data to document and verify compliance to commercial terms.
- Assist in the writing of audit reports (internal and external) to include identified monetary discrepancies, if any, and business improvement recommendations.
- Prepare reports for Internal Management concerning scope of audit, issues found, recovery amounts, and recommendations for future improvements.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Maintain positive client and supplier relationships.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; preferably in the fields of accounting, finance, science, law, or engineering.
Language Ability: Ability to effectively converse with audit team, as well as client and supplier personnel. Customer relation skills are critical particularly in managing interfaces between the customer and the audited supplier or between the commercial and technical organizations.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contract information and from a variety of other related business process systems (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, etc.). Ability to clearly document audit issues in prescribed style and format.
Ability to effectively present information both internally and externally. Excellent writing skills are essential for the development of individual audit reports and in creating a summary report which provides a comprehensive review of existing organizational processes.
Math Ability: Ability to comprehend and utilize algebraic equations in spreadsheets to develop audit issues. Ability to understand and apply statistical sampling and extrapolation methodology to quantify claims.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect and extrapolate data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Drawing inferences from information, applying logical reasoning based on information and producing evidentiary information to support one’s contention is required.
Computer Skills: Skills in the following software: Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel), Database (Microsoft Access), Word processing (Microsoft Word), Internet software, E-mail software is essential. Knowledge of Microsoft Power Point is preferred.
- audit: 1 year
- Contract Administration: 1 year
- Consulting: 1 year
- Excel: 3 years
- Supplier Management: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now