Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This contract role is a crucial part of this department, taking on the core analytical work on assigned topics and serving as a liaison to other departments from which this group needs assistance.
50% Trust Fund Income Forecast/Backlog Analytics
- Operate the company’s monthly trust fund income forecast models, which includes internal/external reporting processes, development of recommended forecast levels to market returns, reporting on contract accruals by duration, and monthly variances – trust fund income comprises roughly 20-25% of our company-wide EBITDA;
- Develop knowledge of internal systems and contract data to secure, interpret, and report on variances to forecast trust fund or investment related data from our external vendors and internal point of sale record;
- Work with the Strategic Finance Manager and/or a third party management consulting firm to initiate analysis of the company’s $10B backlog (trust investments and off-balance sheet insurance assets) and establish new ways to monitor and manage it.
10% Investment Performance Measurement/Analysis
- Research and analyze relevant capital market and company’s investment data in detail such as mutual fund dividend, etc. Create new analysis tool/reports and related ad hoc reports through guidance from the Strategic Finance Manager.
10% Analytical/Modeling Services
- Serves as a liaison to other finance/accounting departments which need supports from Strategic Finance Department on some areas and from which Strategic Finance Department needs supports on the other areas.
30% Strategic Finance & Capital Structure Considerations
- Generate monthly Strategic Finance Package delivered to the company’s senior management which includes latest capital deployment results, leverage ratio analysis/share buyback recommendations, international valuations, etc.;
- Support in developing recommendations and support for various strategic questions raised by external or senior internal stakeholders, including highly sensitive topics on behalf of individual Officers or Board Members;
- Create modeling to extend or augment existing business processes with a strategic impact to the company (e.g., forecasting);
- Assist in internal discussions on the company’s capital and debt structure, including quarterly calculations and recommendations on financing alternatives such as the timing and sizing of debt issuance;
- Provide calculations and support for the Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) level that the company uses as a hurdle benchmark for acquisitions and investment returns.
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- CFA or other Finance-oriented designation with exposure to corporate finance principles preferred
- Five (5) years of advanced corporate finance or financial structuring experience
- Experience with trust administration and/or investment management concepts and application
- Demonstrated complex modeling experience in an Excel environment (build, maintain, and operate)
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Financial Analyst
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now