Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
An advertising agency is looking for a part-time bookkeeper / administrative assistant to start immediately.
- Processes all incoming bills and receipts to maintain accurate internal records.
- Updates monthly overhead budget on a weekly basis.
- Updates monthly profit and loss budget on a weekly basis.
- Updates all client budget sheets for net costs each month.
- Maintains a yearly summary budget for each client.
- Sends client invoices at the beginning of each month and as needed.
- Uses SEOProfiler and Google Analytics to create monthly digital reports for clients who utilize those services.
- Conducts reconciliations of radio and television orders to their incoming invoices and client budget sheets.
- Attends weekly staff meetings with prepared list of updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- College degree preferred.
- At least six months of related experience as an accounting assistant or an office assistant required.
- Marketing experience preferred, not required.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounting theories, practices, and accepted internal business processes and procedures required.
- Strong computer skills required and the ability to learn applications quickly. Knowledge of Numbers and Quickbooks preferred.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with other employees.
- Detail-oriented, team player with professional attitude.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now