Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Stable real estate development firm seeks a part-time controller for approximately 20 hours/week. Flexible position with the ability to work from home some of the time.
- Manage day to day accounting through QuickBooks
- Formulating accounting and operational policies, procedures, and controls
- Revenue, expense and cash tracking and management
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable
- Managing month end closing and variance analysis
- Quarterly reporting and presentations as necessary
- Financial Statement preparation, consolidations, and profit & loss
- Monthly sales reporting
- Year-end audit support
- Suggesting process and efficiency improvements
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous QuickBooks experience preferred
- Previous real estate industry experience preferred
- 7+ years of general accounting/finance experience, preferably for a small company
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now