Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
1) Testing of sales contracts to identify potential impacts
2) Tracing sampled contracts with rebates / incentives (variable consideration) to the accrual general ledger account; examining the estimation and accrual process
3) Documentation of gap analysis
Work Description and Role:
1) Trace sampled contracts with rebates / incentives (variable consideration) to the general ledger accrual account; examine the estimation and accrual process
2) Test sample of revenue contracts.
- Testing will be performed through the use of a predefined set of criteria developed to identify areas of potential impact from applying the new revenue standard.
3) Identify how estimates are determined and reported in the general ledger for sampled sales contracts with variable consideration.
4) Document variations in practice across global locations when accounting for variable considerations.
Desired Level or Experience:
- Big 4 experience
- Audit experience preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum senior accountant level with experience and knowledge of ASC 605, ASC 606 and IFRS 15 (the revenue recognition standards)
- Strong oral and written communication skills required; with emphasis on understanding and tailoring deliverable for Executive level management
- Knowledge of and experience with current and new revenue recognition accounting standards is required.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited oversight on a specified project to completion under tight deadlines
- Revenue: 1 year
- IFRS: 1 year
- ASC: 1 year
- CPA: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
- Revenue Recognition
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now