Accounts Payable Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Manager of Accounts Payable and Cash Management.
What's my Day-to-Day?:
- Research any outstanding AP issues and address customer and vendor inquiries
- Perform reconciliations of corporate credit card accounts, handle payments of credit cards
- Reconcile Bank and General ledger Accounts
- Provide assistance with month end close processes
- Perform reconciliations of AP sub-ledger accounts
- Take ownership of AP administrative functions
- Match, batch and code incoming PO invoices
- Handle expense reports
- Run various AP reports
- Handle AP Disbursements: print checks, process ACH and online payments to vendors.
- Process 1099's at year-end.
- Special projects
What do I need to land this role?:
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and heavy Accounts Payable experience
- Effective oral and written communication
- Experience with Great Plains is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment
- Prior COR360 or Concur experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills are a plus
- Prior international and multi-currency exposure is a plus
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Payable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now