Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Clerk
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a great entry level contract position.
- Work with sales team to accurately and timely prepare merchant invoice
- Resolve billing issues and other client related issues (i.e. underpayment inquiries)
- Send statements to outstanding customers
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Process invoices and ensure accurate coding
- Process weekly AP pay runs
- Interact with departments to ensure timely processing and accurate accounting.
- Prepare month-end accounts receivable and accounts payable reports.
- Maintain accurate aging reports
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Assist team in general accounting projects (i.e. bank reconciliations, T&E)
- College degree (Accounting degree a huge plus)
- At least 1 year previous accounting experience (preferably AP/AR type role)
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Experience and good working knowledge of excel and accounting software (Quickbooks experience a plus)
- Highly organized, motived, meticulous (attention to detail), process driven and independent
- Excellent time management, communication (written and verbal), and problem solving skills
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now