Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract Controller, reporting directly to the CEO, will be a key member of the leadership team responsible for the oversight of all financial and administrative functions.
What you’ll do
- Perform cash management and forecasting
- Prepare monthly finance reports for the CEO and Board of Directors and review reports with CEO prior to each board meeting
- Maintain and report on key SaaS performance metrics, internally and for board meetings
- Maintain financial forecasts and models including Balance Sheets, P&Ls and Statements of Cash Flows
- Maintain accurate customer information worksheet including invoicing, revenue recognition, deferred revenue reconciliation and roll forward of annual contract values and total contract values
- Reconcile monthly general ledgers
- Review monthly balance sheet, P&L and cash flows for accuracy
- Prepare and file quarterly sales tax returns
- Prepare supporting schedules for income tax returns
- Oversight of AR collections
- Oversight of all HR functions and responsibilities
- Review payroll for accuracy including managing commission calculations and payments
- Review and approval of vendor invoices for compliance with terms of agreements and budgeting
- Review AR invoicing for accuracy and compliance with customer agreements
- Payment of vendor invoices
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of effective internal financial controls
- Development and implementation of Accounting and Operations Policies and Procedures
- Assist the CEO in all administrative functions assigned
- Assist in reviewing and driving to closure Customer contracts
- Stock equity / cap table management
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience as a Controller or other senior financial position
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment, requiring sound decision-making and resourcefulness in setting and fulfilling priorities
- Minimum of 1 year experience with a SaaS company
- Ability to analyze accounting statements, to audit reports and make recommendations to solve problems
- Analytical skills to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations with limited standardization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now