Accounts Receivable Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The role will be filled on a temporary basis.
A company is looking for an extremely reliable and intelligent Accounts Receivable professional with strong communication, math aptitude, analytical, and problem solving skills. A recent college graduate is preferred.
This individual would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Entering new contracts/ Change orders
- Billing/Invoicing for Temporary fence projects
- Includes weekly renewals for our month to month customers
- Posting Invoices to the GL
- Prepare and execute lien intent/notices
- Collections and maintaining certain AR metrics
- Prepare weekly sales analysis/metrics-Excel skills required
- Other accounting/operational functions as necessary
A recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline, or 1-5 years of related experience in AR/Collections in the Construction or Rental industry.
- Ability to bill/invoice on custom formats when required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with Temporary Fence Sales estimators directly
- Proficient use of general ledger software (CE a plus) and ability to create and analyze excel spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task and effectively achieve results through others in a fast-paced and changing environment
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Receivable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now