Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position for 20-24 hours/week.
Responsibilities in addition to performing full cycle bookkeeping duties, will include but are not limited to:
- A/P including vendor invoice entry and aging reports
- A/R including weekly invoicing and payment application
- Collections and contacting customers for past due payments
- Financial Report Generation
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- File maintenance and organization
- Work with outside accounting firm and tax preparer
- Process new hires
- Process Payroll (semi monthly) and assist with applicable quarterly and year-end tax reporting
- 1099s preparation
- 3 years bookkeeping / accounting experience
- Proficiency in an accounting software - SAGE ERP preferred but not required
- Verifiable work references
- Follow the company's accounting SOP
- Self-starter, team player that is able to work on assigned projects
- Preferred manufacturing experience, but not required
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Bookkeeping: 3 years
- ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now