Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is seeking a part-time, experienced Bookkeeper to classify and record financial transactions, and maintain day-to-day accounting functions.
Applicant must be detailed oriented, maintain a strong focus on accurate data entry, and possess great customer service skills. Should be able to rely on own experience and judgment to plan and accomplish management set goals. A work history of 8+ years in A/R, A/P, financial reporting, and QuickBooks expertise is preferred.
- Exhibits integrity and good character
- Possesses high ethical conduct
- Displays a positive attitude with a high degree of professionalism
- Requires little direction and takes ownership of assignments
- Excels at problem analysis and problem-solving
- Can operate within set guidelines, policies, and procedures as an individual and part of a team
- Meets deadlines set by management, state, or federal agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate customer and vendor information in QB
- Send recurring invoices, project invoices, and product billing statements to clients
- Receive in, process, and enter into QB all customer payments via check, ACH and credit card payments
- Set up and bill clients for projects in QB
- Evaluate delinquent accounts and send reminders including but not limited to collections
- Receive, review, and pay all company incurred invoices on-time per company policy
- Set-up vendors (W-9 compliance, resales certificates, etc.)
- Process payroll, enter manual checks, and download payroll reports into QB
- Maintain and update employee deductions, and analyze expense reports for reimbursements
- Respond to employee questions regarding payroll
- Comply with state, federal, and company policies, regulations and procedures
- Maintain, organize, and keep documents and files in appropriate locations
- Maintain payment of sales tax in accordance with state’s filing requirements
- Coordinate with CPA regarding ALL other tax payments (county, state, federal etc.) and ensure all payments are made
- Coordinate with CPA to ensure annual reporting to the IRS
General Accounting/Misc Office duties
- Analyze entries in QB for mathematical accuracy and correct coding per company procedures
- Perform bank reconciliations each month in all QB cash accounts
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements, entering transactions into QB
- Track receipts, match bank receipts with physical receipts, and enter information into QB
- Review balance expense register and communicate with management as to needs
- Back up all reports/payroll/documents etc. to company server
Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel) Accounting software (QuickBooks)
- 8+ years’ accounts receivable
- 8+ years’ accounts payable
- 8+ years’ QuickBooks
- 8+years’ Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping: 8 years
- QuickBooks: 8 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now