Accounts Payable Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
- Participate in all daily activities, including order entry, material sourcing, inventory management and freight scheduling
- Manage payables, insure timely and accurate payments, and work with Vendors to resolve issues
- Assist with inventory management, including entry in QuickBooks and physical inventory counts
- Participate in month-end closing to produce timely and accurate financial statements
- Run reports, perform inquiries and assist with reconciliation issues
- Degree/some college required
- Accounts Payable or Inventory Management experience
- Experience with Excel and ability to pick up new things quickly
- QuickBooks or JDEdwards experience a plus
- Comfortable working with all levels of management and ability to adapt style to effectively communicate with various personalities
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, and be able to problem solve and multi-task
- Opening due to growth
- Must have stable work history, great work ethic and be super organized
- Reputable, stable and growing organization
- Seeking talent for long term career
- Will take Wonderlic assessment
- Accounts Payable: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Payable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now