Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
It is a part-time position.
The job responsibilities include the following:
- Manage daily/month-end cash management from customers and companies, banking functions, bank account reconciliations
- involvement in month-end financial closing processes including review of account balances for accuracy
- Handle vendor bills, payroll
- Manage QuickBooks entries for 4 offices
- Monitor Bank Account Payment Posting & Reconciliation
- Manage the monthly comparison of budgeted information to actual results
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and required financial statements
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and Bi
- Debt management
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar accounting position
- The ability to work independently to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with focus in Excel and Google Drive spreadsheet
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now