Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time accounting assistant must be familiar with accounting procedures and should have experience with Quickbooks online accounting software program.
The ideal candidate will be able to process business transactions and other financial matters with accuracy and proficiency. Proven accounting experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping financial records up-to-date for 3 affiliated businesses
- Input income/sales, inventory, and prepare journal entry
- Sorts documents and posts debits/credits to proper account. Balances entries and makes necessary corrections
- Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices
- Handle vendor invoices for payment and processing
- Posting vendor payments and ACH payments
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records
- Assist with payroll processing
- Assisting in account analysis and Reconciling account balances
- MUST be able to multi-task
- Assist CFO and CEO as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience in the bar/restaurant service industry is preferred
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Must be able to manage and understand intercompany payble/receivable bookkeeping
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Experience with google doc, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- High school degree; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Two to three years of proven accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
- Experience with QuickBooks is a MUST
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years
- QuickBooks: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now