Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The temporary bookkeeper is responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate. The bookkeeper also performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Checks figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Classifies, records and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debits, credits and totals accounts in computer spreadsheets and databases, using QuickBooks.
- Records cash, checks and vouchers.
- Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Codes documents according to company procedures.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in records
Qualifications and Skills
- Ethical Conduct.
- Performance Management.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent plus two to three years’ previous experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate degree in accounting.
- QuickBooks: 1 year
- Bookkeeping: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now