Accounts Payable Administrator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Accounts Payable Administrator supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to community, accountability and ownership, professional appearance, and attention to detail. Position continually requires demonstrated confidentiality, poise, and tact.
Accounts Payable Administrator will call vendors, verify invoices, handle tracking of payment, data entry with reconciliation. Assist with general accounting to assist management, both operations and corporate, in decision making and financial initiatives.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duties and responsibilities include the following, however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time.
- As an individual contributor, manages regional AP including customer vendor relations, check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters for all company entities.
- Reviews accounting functions including applicable accounting reports, accounts payable and project accounting register to ensure accuracy; ensures accuracy and timeliness of payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Assist with monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Ensures vendor inquiries are addressed timely and resolves discrepancies
- Supports financial audits by gathering requested invoices and supporting documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of AP processing
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Experience using Solomon or similar ERP
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
Seven or more years of directly related experience
Demonstrated industrial services experience preferred
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Payable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now