Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Staff Accountant will devote to improving existing processes, procedures and systems. S/he will do the monthly accounting work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily accounting activities for revenue and expense transactions.
- Execute month-end and year-end close process, including accruals, analysis, and financial statement preparation.
- Support develop and strengthen internal controls.
- Make accounting recommendations based on analysis of assets, and expenditures.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Perform variance analyses and prepare account reconciliations through researching underlying accounting records and process flows.
- Prepare cash forecast.
- Document and monitor internal controls in support of auditing team.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- BS or MS in Accounting with proven accounting experience, and a minimum of one years of experience in a company and/or public accounting.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with accounting software a plus.
- Chinese-English bilingual
- Strong knowledge of GAAP required
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Accounting: 1 year
- company: 1 year
Required license or certification:
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now