Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This part-time position performs or supervises multiple general and administrative functions, including Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources, Office Operations, and Contract Administration.
This position reports to the General Manager, and may supervise others performing office administrative tasks. The position is for part-time duties, estimating a requirement of 3 days a week on premises.
- Perform all accounts payable and accounts receivable bookkeeping
- Process bills for company overhead
- Perform day to day banking tasks, interface with bank on administrative matters
- Interface with tax preparer (outside CPA) on accounting matters
- Generate regular financial reports (e.g. cash status, productivity, A/R, P/L, balance sheet)
- Reconcile company credit cards
- Prepare and collect/distribute tax-related reports (e.g. W-2, W-4, W-9, 1099)
- Maintain insurance certificates on vendors
- Participate in creating the annual operating budget and sales forecast, and maintain monthly updates of the productivity report (PIM) and Revenue Model forecast
- Reflect employee changes and maintain accurate database in Quickbooks
- Keep secure files on all employees on both the private digital computer drive as well as paper files
- Process new employee paperwork, assist in onboarding new employees
- Answer telephone/greet visitors as needed
- Maintain corporate compliance and accounting files
Contract Administration and Database
- Receive, process, and file contracts and purchase orders, match against records from company CRM
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Professional edition
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles, experience in general bookkeeping
- Knowledge and proficiency in using Word, Excel, Adobe, database programs, CRM proficiency
- Experience in financial analysis and preparing customized financial reports in Excel
- Verbal communication skills, ability to effectively receive and deliver instructions
- Familiarity with HR practices is beneficial
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Associates degree, emphasis in business administration or accounting is a plus
- Familiarity with the architecture, design, construction, or manufacturing industries a plus
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now