Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
* Complete audit procedures and documentation for higher risk areas (e.g. revenue, financial instruments, and income taxes)
* Participate in client engagements during a transaction (e.g., initial public offering (IPO), business combination or debt offering
* Maintain productive working relationships with audit clients
* Inform engagement leaders of audit engagement status
- A degree in Accounting, finance or related field
- 3 + years of related work experience as an auditor in public accounting
- U.S. Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license or sufficient coursework to achieve US CPA certification in the US state of primary work location
- Experience in supervising, planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP and US GAAS
- Driver's license required. Little to no travel required to support local and/or regional clients.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now