Accounts Payable Clerk
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The temporary Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
The Accounts Payable Clerk reports to the Controller and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that information is accurate and up to date, that staff are paid in a timely and appropriate manner and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
• Assist in the control of Vender Invoicing, ensuring all company supplier bills are timely obtained.
• Follow up with the Approval process of purchase orders, invoices and check signatures.
• Maintain an adequate physical control of paid and unpaid supplier invoices and filing.
• Assist with other administrative tasks in the Accounts Payable and purchasing department.
- High School Diploma or GED.
• Basic Accounting knowledge.
• Must be detail oriented, with accurate data entry skills.
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to process complex time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions and communicate actions.
• Ability and initiative to work extra hours as projects and deadlines dictate.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounts Payable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now