Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for accurately processing bi-weekly payroll and managing employee leave and benefits. The Senior Accountant will also assist the Controller with the review of financial transactions and processing of contract payment requests to ensure the Accounting team meets its critical deadlines.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, including review of employee timecards, verification of salary allocations, review of benefits enrollments, and management of employee inquiries.
- Reconcile monthly benefit invoices with payroll and accounting systems, and ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Manage employee benefits and leave balances and maintain payroll files, reports, and other payroll related documents.
- Process monthly invoices of subcontracting partner agencies, provide quarterly budget updates, and perform annual reviews of each subcontracting partner agency to verify contract compliance.
- Assist Controller with the review and approval of financial transactions, monthly reporting, and preparation and execution of various audits.
- Contribute to other financial tasks as needed to help Accounting team meet critical deadlines.
- Other assignments may be added as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, plus a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, required.
- Experience with payroll processing, and benefits or leave administration required. Experience with Paycom (or similar payroll service provider) and importing payroll related general ledger transactions, preferred.
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel plus experience with automated accounting software, required; experience with Abila MIP Fund Accounting software, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and handle and preserve confidential, sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a collaborative team, as well as communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated success meeting overlapping deadlines with frequent interruptions and competing priorities.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now