Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Management Accountant / Staff Accountant is required on a part time basis, working three days per week, to support the local accounting requirements, perform transactional processing functions on the system and deliver office reporting on a timely basis both locally and to the head office based in the UK.
- The preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet) with variance analysis and supporting documentation
- Posting of accruals, prepayments and other accounting adjustments.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of monthly office and client bank reconciliations for review and sign off.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Recording of inter-office transactions by ensuring that all inter-office charges and transfers are properly reviewed, posted and invoiced quarterly to the International offices.
- Preparation of the annual office budget.
- Preparation of monthly cash-flow forecasts with analysis for submission to the head office in the UK.
- Local statutory accounts preparation and review.
- Providing cover for transactional posting support for the billing function.
- Providing transactional posting support for the Cashiering and AP function.
- Providing ad hoc analysis and reporting as required of general ledger account transactions as required.
- Support Internal Audit – supporting Internal Audit regularly in carrying out their review of controls, processes and documentation, by responding to their requests for information.
- Safeguarding and administering client monies in line with the UK SRA rules.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are in place that adhere to global standard and the Houston office financial procedures are kept updated with global policies and procedures.
- Liaising with external auditors and consultants as required.
- Liaising with the firms local bankers.
- Dealing with the local tax authorities as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience Required
Fully qualified accountant – CPA or qualified by experience
Experience in Billing / Cashiering / Accounts Payable and General Finance.
Elite 3E knowledge and processing experience desirable.
Advanced MS Excel and Word
Team player, self starter
'Hands on' individual who is hard working, diligent and proactive
Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now