Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Are you looking for a temporary accounting position? Do you enjoy working with numbers in a family friendly environment?
A successful candidate must have
- Highest level of dependability, integrity, commitment, high quality in your work
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- A personal drive to work quickly and accurately
- A consistently positive attitude in every interaction you encounter
- The highest level of customer service, excellent talent to interact in a positive, respectful and courteous manner in a diverse workforce
- Basic accounting knowledge
Job duties include
- Heavy computer data entry
- Create Commission Disbursement Authorizations (to pay real estate agent commissions)
- Process all incoming checks
- Cut checks
- Weekly deposits
- Receive bill payments
- Follow up with real estate agents on projected closings
- Daily interact with real estate agents regarding commission payment questions via phone, email and walk-ins
- High school or equivalent
- Accounting: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now