Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This part-time position will report directly to the Accounting Manager, and provide administrative support for the Accounting function.
· Scans vendor invoices as needed.
· Routes invoices to appropriate parties within the company.
· Supports Accounts Payable Accountant as needed.
· Prints, scans and mails A/R invoices as needed.
· Works with other Accounting personnel.
· Performs daily quality control checks on the Company’s water volumes.
· Perform special projects, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in accounting or finance, be polished and professional, and enjoy the unique nature of a dynamic start-up environment. High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent required.
At least, 1 to 2 years of experience in an administrative or accounting support role in a professional office setting is preferred. Experience with oil and gas or oilfield services is preferred.
This candidate must have strong PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products, as well as the ability to learn and use custom applications and systems. General proficiency with researching on-line databases is a plus. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines is a must. Team-player attitude is also needed.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now