Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Perform general financial and treasury oversight
- Perform and coordinate company’s month-end closing
- Financial reporting, planning and budgeting
- Support Controller with other department duties as needed
Time And Tasks
Treasury - 10% percent over the next six months (should decrease after six months)
- Review and approve vendor and supplier payments
- Maintain broker contracts and approve broker commission payments
- Monitor bank accounts funding and daily cash & loans availability
- Prepare cash flow projections
Perform and coordinate month-end closing - 40% percent
- GL closing adjustments and analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Safeguard of fixed assets
- Intercompany transactions
Financial reporting, planning and budgeting - 25% percent
- Financial reporting
- Covenant analysis and projections
- Profitability analysis
- Financial planning and budgeting
Support Controller with other acct and financial duties - 25%
- Assist Controller with duties related to tax, legal, risk and audit
- Assist with development and analysis of company’s main cost centers
- Assist with development and maintenance of KPIs
- Assist Controller with other special projects
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Knowledge of Navision ERP preferred
- Knowledge of Excel Modeling
- Strong communication and detail orientation skill
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now