Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for monitoring Merchant Services checking accounts and performing review of various general ledger items to ensure daily processing issues are identified and addressed timely. Records and monitors ACH rejects and fees associated with Merchant Accounts. Prepares and provides financial information to Management Team as requested.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Prepares and records journal entries, monitors cash advance accounts and records entries as needed, clears general ledger suspense on a daily basis, understands and balances receivables/payables between companies, assists branches/departments with out of balance issues
- Understands and follows applicable policies and procedures Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
- Monitors checking accounts on a daily basis
- Monitors and records ACH rejects
- Processes various Merchant Services fees (early termination fees, etc.)
- Compiles daily and monthly ACH confirmations
- Meets month end deadlines as set by management
- Monitors compliance with company procedures
- Assists in other activities as needed
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with at least 2 years of related accounting experience.
- A CPA designation is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting principles.
- Experienced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now