Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Accountant will be responsible for supporting the company’s job costing and financial reporting needs by efficiently and accurately processing, compiling, reconciling, reporting and analyzing inventories, costing and sales of the company.
- Review, audit, and identify cost of active client jobs and make corrections as required
- Conduct P&L analysis reviews with area managers to achieve an understanding of information and costs related to client jobs
- Distribute completed financial and sales reporting to several areas of operations
- Work with process improvement to reduce identifiable, repeating errors
- Analyze inventory, costing, variances, and standards for accurate monthly financials
- Monitor, report and adjust variances for financials
- Reconcile client job cost detail to the general ledger
- Monitor, audit and correct intercompany inventory transactions
- Assist with inventory control responsibilities
- Manage physical inventory
- Assist with the year end audit for inventory and client job costing
- Generate customer invoices and process payments
- Other duties as assigned by CEO or Controller
- Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in cost account and auditing is required
- Experience in AR and Inventory
- Healthcare accounting experience is preferred
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now