Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the administration, maintenance and general operation of the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets including but not limited to financial reports of JAE Houston, LLC.
Primary: Manage daily processes of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions. Responsible for the preparation of the end of month, end of quarter, and end of year reports.
Secondary: Prepare and publish required management reports including, financial reports, expense estimation, cash flow, budgets, and fixed asset with depreciation & disposal. Work on special corporate projects as assigned by management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for Management of all Daily Processes
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconciling and coding vendor invoices
- OVH payment process check, ACH & wire
- Payroll entry
- Credit card payment process
- MDS payment process and payment
- Review and Process expense reports
- Research problem invoices
- General Ledger entries
- Process Month-end, Quarterly and Annual reports
- Cash Flow, Estimation Expenses, and Budgets
- Maintain and update master file
- Maintain Fixed Assets with Depreciation & Disposal reports
- Process 1099MIC and 1096
- Maintain and update W-9
- Quarterly tax filing for required states
- Scanning and Filing
- Special Projects and Reports
- Mathematical accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented skills
- Accurate and complete recordkeeping
- Knowledge of Great Plains software system preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Experience may be considered in place of degree.
Experience: Minimum 7-10 years of Accounting experience. General knowledge of Accounting processes. Fluency in Japanese preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Accounting/General Ledger
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now